The Water Management Journal in Latin America (REGA) is a journal of the Brazilian Association of Water Resources – ABRH, published in partnership with Latin American institutions and registered under International Standard Serial Number - ISSN 2359-1919. It aims to publish, disseminate and promote the exchange of studies and research developed in Latin America in the area of Water Resources Management.
The scope of REGA covers topics related to water resources management, institutional and legal aspects, management tools, integrated water management, among others.
REGA initiated its publication in 2004, on biannual frequency, and is administered by an Editorial Board consisting of an Editor in Chief, Associate Editors and an executive editor.
Mission and Editorial Policy
The Water Management Journal in Latin America (REGA) is a scientific journal published by Brazilian Water Resources Association (ABRH) in partnership with institutions from Latin America. Its goal is to publish a volume on manuscript biannually basis with unquestionable scientific and technical contribution, and to provide a forum for knowledge exchange among the interdisciplinary community in the area of water resources management.
The judicious editorial policy of REGA aims to produce a journal with excellent international quality, focused on the scientific community from Brazil and Latin America. In this context, the publication of manuscript papers that contain unprecedented scientific and technologica.
- Submitting the manuscript describing essentially the same research to more than one journal or publication;
- Submitting the same manuscript to the RBRH journal and to another journal at the same time;
- Plagiarism ;
- Untrue or incorrect statements;
- Suppressing, altering or making fraudulent use of the data on which the article is based.
- All published material, unless otherwise stated, is licensed by the Creative Commons CC-BY (CC BY 4.0).
- The journal is and Open Source with free access.